Terms and Conditions
The term ‘goodgoodbetter’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office address is 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ. Our company registration number is OC407371. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Ownership and Copyright
The goodgoodbetter logos and all other text and imgaes created by goodgoodbetter are the proprietary property of goodgoodbetter LLP. You are only permitted to view, copy and print portions of the site content for personal, information and non-commercial use. You may not modify or distribute any part of the site content without prior written permission from the site author.
Amazon Affiliate Program
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
All materials contained on www.goodgoodbetter.com are provided on an as-is basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Information provided on the site, including product specifications and pricing, are not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall goodgoodbetter LLP be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or any damages arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this site or any web site referenced or linked to from this site.